I have a 2811 ISR configured to provide the following services to my network:
- Internet access to LAN users
- Cisco Call Manager Express
- Site-to-stie VPN to 3rd party networks
- VPN server to provide VPN access to remote users
- Security Zone configurations
- Static NAT configurations
Now I recently just got the ASA5510 device and I am not sure how to go about with the setup, whether to put the ASA in between the internet and the ISR (Internet - ASA - ISR - LAN), or put the ISR in between the internet and the ASA (Internet - ISR - ASA - LAN)?
While i know I can move most of the config unto the ASA, i know that the CME cannot be moved, hence I would like to do the setup such that users on the network still have access to CME.