cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Time Zone correct but phones show 3 hours ahead...

Help Desk
Level 1
Level 1

Hi there,

I think there is a bug in the new version of CCA (3.2.1).  Scenario is:

Cisco UC560 and 20+ 7965's connected via a SF300-48P and a 24 channel PRI.

Phones connect up fine and are able to grab configs successfully, however we the time on the phones shows as 3 hours ahead.  See attached pictures for what we are seeing.  If I set the time on the phone system to 3 hours behind, the time appears on the phones correctly.  However, because of this the AA Scheduling does not work properly.  We are forced to right now leave the time correct on the phone system and have the time on the phones to work so the daytime/nightime AA's route properly.  The timezone in CCA is set to GMT -8 (Pacific Standard) in accordance with our time zone requirements.

Again if i set the timezone in the phone system to three hours earlier, in this case 2pm, the time would register properly on the phones but leave the phone system still set 3 hours ahead.

Please advise as I would like to resolve this asap.

Thanks in advance

HelpDesk

1 Reply 1

bill.roland
Level 1
Level 1

I ran into the same thing (except I was in Eastern Time and the 7900's were showing Pacific Time) when I deployed 7900's on my UC560 system.  You'll have to enter CLI and take a look at what is set under the telephony-service.  Here's a thread that might help:

https://supportforums.cisco.com/thread/2108828