Warning message

• Cisco Support Forums is in Read Only mode while the site is being migrated.
  • Cisco Support Forums is in Read Only mode while the site is being migrated.

Attempting to upload video to SNS Fails

Answered Question
Jun 6th, 2012
User Badges:

When uploading a video to SNS, it appears to upload completely and then comes up with the error

“Your video could not be processed because there was an error transferring the file. Please contact your administrator.”

SNSError.JPG

I am not quite sure how to debug this.

Correct Answer by Daniel Arrondo Ostiz about 5 years 2 months ago

Hi John,

This error normally indicates that, SnS is unable to transfer the file to the MXE for transcoding.

If it's a new installation, then I would suggest you to verify that the FTP credentials were properly created on MXE. if it was working before, then, there are a couple of bugs (for example, CSCto65995) that can cause the FTP password on MXE to become invalid, so you may be hitting one of them.

I would recommend you to reconfigure the SnS-MXE integration again and see if it helps

Regards

Daniel

Overall Rating: 5 (1 ratings)
Correct Answer
Daniel Arrondo Ostiz Thu, 06/07/2012 - 02:17
User Badges:
  • Cisco Employee,

Hi John,

This error normally indicates that, SnS is unable to transfer the file to the MXE for transcoding.

If it's a new installation, then I would suggest you to verify that the FTP credentials were properly created on MXE. if it was working before, then, there are a couple of bugs (for example, CSCto65995) that can cause the FTP password on MXE to become invalid, so you may be hitting one of them.

I would recommend you to reconfigure the SnS-MXE integration again and see if it helps

Regards

Daniel

Actions

This Discussion

Related Content