We have two cisco 1262 AP and a 4402 WLC, the AP cannot join the WLC.
The AP gets the address from dchp
I cannot ping the AP address from the WLC, but i can ping the default gateway and other VLAN addresses.
I already read the info on the this link :
Still our AP cannot join the WLC no matter what i have tried.
Can anyone help with this problem?
- VLAN setup on a Cisco 3560 48 port poe Switch
- tunk configured btwn the Gi Interface and the Management physical port
- WLC mode is configured for Layer 3
- AP Manager and Management are in the same Subnet
- Option 43 is configured for the with the AP Manager's IP address
- Opotion 60 is also configured with AP Manager's IP address
- the port connected to the APs are in the AP Manager VLAN
you atleast need code 22.214.171.124 on your WLC for 1260 to join. the latest available and supported code on 44XX is 126.96.36.199. Check the appropriate release notes for code upgrade path.
Product Version.................................. 188.8.131.52