Views
Helpful
Replies

Sx300 Firmware Version 1.1.2.0 problems

iwantlemonjuice
Level 1
Level 1

Hi Cisco support,

I have 10 pcs of Cisco SF300-24P but i have strange problem im not sure if this bug or not. i completely update the firmware from Version 1.0.0.27 to 1.1.2.0 i found too annoying thing you cannot assign VLAN ID in interface management settings its show only vid 1 even i created multiple vlan id.

Thanks

3 Replies 3

cindy toy
Level 7
Level 7

Hi Myron,

Please call the Small Business Support Center to confirm if this is a bug.  Please go here to find the phone number in your country:

https://www.cisco.com/en/US/support/tsd_cisco_small_business_support_center_contacts.html

Regards,
Cindy Toy
Cisco Small Business Community Manager
for Cisco Small Business Products
www.cisco.com/go/smallbizsupport
twitter: CiscoSBsupport

Regards, Cindy If my response answered your question, please mark the response as answered. Thank you!

Hi Cindy

I try also the latest firmware 1.2.7.76 but same issue in 1.1.2.0, i try to contact the link you posted but need to put the contract ID number i buy this 12 pcs of cisco sf300-24 to the third party cisco resseller. so meaning you cannot get a support if you have no contract? as a customer we have the rights to ask help or support without any contract. check the printscreen to prove that you cannot assign management vlan IP.

Thanks

The default vlan is the management vlan. If you want an ip on vlan 99 you need to change the default vlan to 99. Yoy can also make the switch layer 3 and assign an ip to any vlan you want.

-Tom Please mark answered for helpful posts http://blogs.cisco.com/smallbusiness/
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Switch products supported in this community
Cisco Business Product Family
  • CBS110
  • CBS220
  • CBS250
  • CBS350
Cisco Switching Product Family
  • 350X
  • 550X