Redirecting calls from CSQ to CSQ during the call

Answered Question
Jun 11th, 2012

Hello,

Does anyone have an idea how to make this script?

I need to have one application and one trigger. And I need to have 2 CSQs, CSQ1(primary) and CSQ2(special). I have 2 group of agents (one for each CSQ). All calls are routed to CSQ1, but when CSQ1 is full calls are routed to CSQ2, too. And agents from CSQ1, should have the ability to route calls to CSQ2 if necessary (in this case, these calls have priority!!!).

Thanks a lot,

Svetomir

I have this problem too.
0 votes
Correct Answer by Jonathan Schulenberg about 1 year 10 months ago

I read two functional requirements here:

1. When there are no agents available in CSQ1, simultaniously queue the call into CSQ2.
  2. Allow internal employees to transfer calls to CSQ2 specifically.

For the first requirement you can just nest a second Select Resource step within the Queued condiiton of the first Select Resource step.

For the second just create a second trigger on the same application, use a Get Trigger Info step to understand which trigger was used. Use that with an If step and a Goto step to skip forward in the script to the nested Select Resource step of CSQ2 if the internal-only trigger was used.

Average Rating: 5 (1 ratings)
Correct Answer
Jonathan Schulenberg Mon, 06/11/2012 - 14:30

I read two functional requirements here:

1. When there are no agents available in CSQ1, simultaniously queue the call into CSQ2.
  2. Allow internal employees to transfer calls to CSQ2 specifically.

For the first requirement you can just nest a second Select Resource step within the Queued condiiton of the first Select Resource step.

For the second just create a second trigger on the same application, use a Get Trigger Info step to understand which trigger was used. Use that with an If step and a Goto step to skip forward in the script to the nested Select Resource step of CSQ2 if the internal-only trigger was used.

Actions

Login or Register to take actions

This Discussion

Posted June 11, 2012 at 10:48 AM
Stats:
Replies:2 Avg. Rating:5
Views:256 Votes:0
Shares:0
Tags: No tags.

Discussions Leaderboard