Warning message

• Cisco Support Forums is in Read Only mode while the site is being migrated.
  • Cisco Support Forums is in Read Only mode while the site is being migrated.

Kaseya ticket integration not working

Unanswered Question
Jun 12th, 2012
User Badges:
  • Silver, 250 points or more

I've followed the instructions located here:

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/docs/net_mgmt/other_net_mgmt/onplus/application_notes/kaseya/onplus_kaseya_integration_app_note.pdf

I've also tested my credentials and worked with Kaseya to ensure everything was setup correctly for Service Desk.  I also have ticket integration setup with ConnectWise and it's working fine.  I've checked the "Notifications Sent" for my OnPlus notification rule and it is showing matching notifications.  I can't seem to figure out why no tickets are being created in Service Desk.  Are there any logs on the OnPlus side that I can review for possible errors?

Overall Rating: 0 (0 ratings)
stusmall Tue, 06/12/2012 - 09:46
User Badges:

Right now there isn't any log available to review for possible errors but the first thing I would check where things could have gone wrong is to make sure the API is enabled on the Kaseya side.

If this is a locally managed Kaseya instance then under System there is a check box for "Enable VSA API Web Service".  I would confirm that this is selected.  If it is a instance hosted by Kaseya then a support ticket needs to be opened with them confirming that access has been granted.

Michael Holloway Tue, 06/12/2012 - 21:29
User Badges:
  • Cisco Employee,

We do collect logging from this service. Please let us know if Stuart pinpointed this issue and otherwise we'll do some forensic debugging on our end.

-mike

SHAWN EFTINK Wed, 06/13/2012 - 07:01
User Badges:
  • Silver, 250 points or more

Stuart,

Our Kaseya is OnPrem.  I did enable the VSA API Web Service when I initially set this up.  I also confirmed it again to be sure.  I also worked with Kaseya to confirm everything is setup correctly on the Kaseya side for the OnPlus integration, Service Account, and Service Desk.

Michael,

Please do some forensic debugging on your end.  What information do you need from me?

stusmall Wed, 06/13/2012 - 09:12
User Badges:

I just sent you a private message to try and help resolve this issue.  Thanks for your patience.

Actions

This Discussion

Related Content