Warning message

• Cisco Support Forums is in Read Only mode while the site is being migrated.
  • Cisco Support Forums is in Read Only mode while the site is being migrated.

Supervisor Desktop - CSQ stats

Answered Question
Jun 12th, 2012
User Badges:

Dear NetPro gurus,

I have created a new custom variable 'variable09' and passed that variable to UCCX by the 'Set Enterprise Call Info' step in my UCCX script in an attempt to display the number of calls waiting in the CSQ on Supervisor Desktop.

However, when my users open their Supervisor Desktop on their screen, they can't see that variable09 anywhere on their Voice CSQ.  Is there anything I need to do to allow them to see this variable on their Supervisor Desktop?

I have spent a lot of time on this already so would appreciate if anyone can shed some light on this.

Cheers,

Hunt                  

Correct Answer by brian1mcc about 5 years 2 months ago

When you've followed the steps above mentioned by Aaron, select your CSQ from the list on the left hand pane, and check the voice csq summary window. There you'll see a current/oldest column. You might have to scroll right to see this.

It will display something like 2 (00:30:00) where 2 is the number of calls in queue, and the time in brackets is the time the oldest call in queue is waiting.

Brian

Overall Rating: 5 (1 ratings)
Aaron Harrison Wed, 06/13/2012 - 00:59
User Badges:
  • Super Bronze, 10000 points or more
  • Community Spotlight Award,

Member's Choice, May 2015

Hi

You don't need to do anythign with set ent data or scripting to get Supervisor to dispaly statistics.

Supervisor displays these already when you click the CSQ on the window to the left.

To see the stats, ensure that you have :

- Assigned teh CSQs to a team in RMCm config in AppAdmin

- Assigned the Supervisor user as a Supervisor of that team

- Selected that team in the supervisor application at the top left.

Regards

Aaron

happyatuni Wed, 06/13/2012 - 02:27
User Badges:

Hi Aaron,

The reason why i used scripting is because i can't seem to find any real-time stats for 'calls currently awaiting in CSQ that is yet to be answered by any agent'.

Would you mind to elaborate a bit more on where i can find this on the CSQ window within Supervisor Desktop?

Regards,

Hunt

Correct Answer
brian1mcc Wed, 06/13/2012 - 03:40
User Badges:
  • Silver, 250 points or more

When you've followed the steps above mentioned by Aaron, select your CSQ from the list on the left hand pane, and check the voice csq summary window. There you'll see a current/oldest column. You might have to scroll right to see this.

It will display something like 2 (00:30:00) where 2 is the number of calls in queue, and the time in brackets is the time the oldest call in queue is waiting.

Brian

Actions

This Discussion