cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Error moving TCS to NAS.

Tweaked05
Level 1
Level 1

I was running the TCS Wizard to move the default storage location from the E: drive to a network share.  All seemed to go well, no problem with permissions or accessing the network share until the end.  I got an error message regarding the media files and stating that the wizard was going to roll back any changes made and also suggesting that I run a restore on the TCS.  I have nearly 200gb of videos stored, and have had to move most of the .ogg files due to running out of space prior to having the network storage to point the TCS to.  Any ideas here?  TCS error.jpg

1 Reply 1

Magnus Ohm
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi Looking at the error message does the file that the error message is complaining about exist? You can try to run the repair feature of the content server software as this corrects many small issues that might be present.

You do this from the add/remove programs and then click change on the content server software. Initiate the repair from here. This will validate the configuration and seetings. After this try to run the wizard again, also try to figure out if the file the error is complaning about exsists.

/Magnus