Schedule Export CDR/CMR Records – CUCM7.1

Answered Question
Jun 19th, 2012

Hi,

I was wondering if there is a way to schedule a monthly export of all CDR/CMR records. I know this can be done manually from CDR > Export CDR/CMR and specifying the date and file type.

I am also aware that User/System and Device reports can be scheduled but we are looking to export a CSV of all records and then filter using our internal data management software to display this in a condensed format.

Any input would be much appreciated!

Cheers

Nick

I have this problem too.
0 votes
Correct Answer by Aaron Harrison about 1 year 10 months ago

Hi Nick

Most commercial packages use the CDR export function - it's configured through CCM serviceability, you specify an FTP server to which CUCM will export records. By default it does so every minutes so you get a lot of files, but you would typically be importing these to a DB and then deleting them anyway so it's not too much of an issue.

Regards

Aaron

Average Rating: 5 (1 ratings)
Correct Answer
Aaron Harrison Tue, 06/19/2012 - 04:47

Hi Nick

Most commercial packages use the CDR export function - it's configured through CCM serviceability, you specify an FTP server to which CUCM will export records. By default it does so every minutes so you get a lot of files, but you would typically be importing these to a DB and then deleting them anyway so it's not too much of an issue.

Regards

Aaron

Actions

Login or Register to take actions

This Discussion

Posted June 19, 2012 at 4:15 AM
Stats:
Replies:1 Avg. Rating:5
Views:227 Votes:0
Shares:0
Tags: No tags.

Discussions Leaderboard