Views
Helpful
Replies

Schedule Export CDR/CMR Records – CUCM7.1

Nick.Britt_2
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

I was wondering if there is a way to schedule a monthly export of all CDR/CMR records. I know this can be done manually from CDR > Export CDR/CMR and specifying the date and file type.

I am also aware that User/System and Device reports can be scheduled but we are looking to export a CSV of all records and then filter using our internal data management software to display this in a condensed format.

Any input would be much appreciated!

Cheers

Nick

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Aaron Harrison
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Hi Nick

Most commercial packages use the CDR export function - it's configured through CCM serviceability, you specify an FTP server to which CUCM will export records. By default it does so every minutes so you get a lot of files, but you would typically be importing these to a DB and then deleting them anyway so it's not too much of an issue.

Regards

Aaron

Aaron Please remember to rate helpful posts to identify useful responses, and mark 'Answered' if appropriate!

View solution in original post

1 Reply 1

Aaron Harrison
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Hi Nick

Most commercial packages use the CDR export function - it's configured through CCM serviceability, you specify an FTP server to which CUCM will export records. By default it does so every minutes so you get a lot of files, but you would typically be importing these to a DB and then deleting them anyway so it's not too much of an issue.

Regards

Aaron

Aaron Please remember to rate helpful posts to identify useful responses, and mark 'Answered' if appropriate!