Warning message

• Cisco Support Forums is in Read Only mode while the site is being migrated.
  • Cisco Support Forums is in Read Only mode while the site is being migrated.
jrabinow Tue, 06/19/2012 - 04:52
User Badges:
  • Cisco Employee,

AFAIK This is not currently supoorted in ISE AFAIK and is a feature planned for ISE 1.2

jrabinow Fri, 06/29/2012 - 08:19
User Badges:
  • Cisco Employee,

Thanks for giving me the chance to check this out further. This is what I found:

The admin interface is restricted to eth0, the guest and sponsor portals can be accessed from all interfaces (so long as they are not running on port 443). There is a firewall rule on port 443 to allow access only from eth0.

steven.vandyk Tue, 07/10/2012 - 02:39
User Badges:

I have tested this, and the portal does work on the other interface, however, I cant login with the guests, Im getting an error about the session cache.

Tarik Admani Tue, 07/10/2012 - 21:28
User Badges:
  • Green, 3000 points or more

Did you see this with an ipad? Try connecting to a webpage that isnt cached on the device itself and try an entirely different website that you havent connect to before. I saw this a few weeks back when i was setting up a POC but the issue never repeated itself once we got it working the first time.

thanks,

Tarik admani

Naveen Kumar Thu, 03/21/2013 - 11:45
User Badges:
  • Silver, 250 points or more

in New release of  ISE 2.0 you can get  the feature. There you can decide the different port for different roles. It  will help to balance the traffic load to ISE.

Actions

This Discussion

Related Content