Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

allotting ip phone directory number in cucm 7.1

hi

i am aving two callmanagers. both are stand alone servers. only one was connected to network.

first one was configured directory numbers from 5000 to 6000. 120 ipphones was registered sequencly.

recetly it was crashed. then the second callmanager configured.

the second call manager was also having same directory number limit.

but when it connect to network all ipphones getting the directory numbers after 120.

how can resolves this.

thanks

regards

praveen kumar gvk

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Rob Huffman
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Hi Praveen,

It's sounds like you must be using Auto registration of phones on CUCM. To get the

newly registered phones to use the first 120 DN's in the pool of numbers. I would look at

removing the Unassigned DN's (probably the first 120) by going to

Call Routing > Route Plan Report > Unassigned DN's and removing the DN's in question

before letting the phones auto register.

Also check your beginning DN number and ending DN number via auto registration page;

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/docs/voice_ip_comm/cucm/admin/7_1_2/ccmcfg/b02autor.html

Cheers!

Rob

"Show a little faith, there's magic in the night" - Springsteen

View solution in original post

1 Reply 1

Rob Huffman
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Hi Praveen,

It's sounds like you must be using Auto registration of phones on CUCM. To get the

newly registered phones to use the first 120 DN's in the pool of numbers. I would look at

removing the Unassigned DN's (probably the first 120) by going to

Call Routing > Route Plan Report > Unassigned DN's and removing the DN's in question

before letting the phones auto register.

Also check your beginning DN number and ending DN number via auto registration page;

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/docs/voice_ip_comm/cucm/admin/7_1_2/ccmcfg/b02autor.html

Cheers!

Rob

"Show a little faith, there's magic in the night" - Springsteen

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: