- different vtp revisions values, they are all the same
- misconfigured backbone ports, on the mentioned devices and there neighbours are the backbone ports configured as trunk ports and they encapsulated dot1q
- the configured vlans are all available on the "disconnected" devices and they are all active
- the output of the command "sw int f.e. gi 0/1 switchport" show nothing out of the ordinary
- the command "sh vtp counter" displays :
So at the moment lms still detect this error (discrepancy), but i have no idea why.
I read the following websites:
but i cant find any hint, why this happens in my enviroment.
So i decided to ask the communty maybe i get some further informations about this issue and an related solution.
PS: I'm sorry for my bad english, but it is not my native language.