Copying files from CUCM 8.6

Unanswered Question
Jun 22nd, 2012
User Badges:

Does anyone know how to copy a user created file from a CUCM 8.6 platform? I have a job that creates a user file, and I need to retrieve it. Thanks for you help!

Overall Rating: 0 (0 ratings)
Jonathan Schulenberg Fri, 06/22/2012 - 06:02
User Badges:
  • Super Bronze, 10000 points or more
  • Cisco Designated VIP,

2017 IP Telephony

None of the CLI commands allow you access to cron so I'm unsure what type of "job" you're referring to. Can you clarify?

m-underwood Fri, 06/22/2012 - 06:14
User Badges:

Jonathan, I have a file "job" that runs everyday. It dumps the comleted files under the heading Bulk Administration -> Upload/Download Files. I have a list of files that are displayed that our team has created from user created jobs. I am trying to copy "get" a file that is created everyday and move these files to a central repository. I have run the "file list" "file search" and have not been able to locate where these files are kept.

m-underwood Fri, 06/22/2012 - 06:45
User Badges:

Anyone? I have a file "job" that runs everyday. It dumps the comleted files under the heading Bulk Administration -> Upload/Download Files. I have a list of files that are displayed that our team has created from user created jobs. I am trying to copy "get" a file that is created everyday and move these files to a central repository. I have run the "file list" "file search" and have not been able to locate where these files are kept. Thanks!

Hoa Dao Mon, 09/30/2013 - 10:20
User Badges:

I have the same issue.  I need to download the user export file weekly.

Did you find a way to do it?

Hoa Dao Mon, 09/30/2013 - 10:21
User Badges:

In another thread, the bulk export files are saved under /common/bps, which you don't have access through SSH.

Actions

This Discussion

Related Content