cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Copying files from CUCM 8.6

m-underwood
Level 1
Level 1

Does anyone know how to copy a user created file from a CUCM 8.6 platform? I have a job that creates a user file, and I need to retrieve it. Thanks for you help!

6 Replies 6

Jonathan Schulenberg
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

None of the CLI commands allow you access to cron so I'm unsure what type of "job" you're referring to. Can you clarify?

Jonathan, I have a file "job" that runs everyday. It dumps the comleted files under the heading Bulk Administration -> Upload/Download Files. I have a list of files that are displayed that our team has created from user created jobs. I am trying to copy "get" a file that is created everyday and move these files to a central repository. I have run the "file list" "file search" and have not been able to locate where these files are kept.

m-underwood
Level 1
Level 1

Anyone? I have a file "job" that runs everyday. It dumps the comleted files under the heading Bulk Administration -> Upload/Download Files. I have a list of files that are displayed that our team has created from user created jobs. I am trying to copy "get" a file that is created everyday and move these files to a central repository. I have run the "file list" "file search" and have not been able to locate where these files are kept. Thanks!

I have the same issue.  I need to download the user export file weekly.

Did you find a way to do it?

The closest you can get from a scheduled perspective is through RTMT Scheduled Trace Collection. To my knowledge that doesn't touch BAT though.

Hoa Dao
Level 1
Level 1

In another thread, the bulk export files are saved under /common/bps, which you don't have access through SSH.