Views
Helpful
Replies

SNMP clogHistoryTable does not return CSM logs

Zarahelll
Level 1
Level 1

Good afternoon

I´m trying to retrieve some specific logs through SNMP, and I can extract some logs from clogHistoryTable MIB. But I have no output from the logs I´m trying to retrieve (from CSM), something like this:

May 17 04:13:12: %CSM_SLB-6-RSERVERSTATE: Module 3 server state changed: SLB-NETMGT: HTTP health probe re-activated server 192.XXX.XXX.XXX:80 in serverfarm 'TEST-HTTP'

These are the ones I need and I can´t find any OID that returns me these logs.

Anyone know if there´s an OID to extract them?

Best regards

4 Replies 4

Zarahelll
Level 1
Level 1

Anyone?

Hi,

Please try the following. Let me know if it helps.

NamecSlbRealStateChangeNotifEnabled
Oid1.3.6.1.4.1.9.9.161.1.8.2

regards,

Ajay Kumar

Ajay

Thank you for your reply.

I´ve tried the OID you sent me, but it´s not quite what I need. That query only returns the truth value if the

ciscoSlbRealStateChange is enabled or not.

In my case I have a integer=2 output.

What I really need is a query that returns me an history of how many times and when (date) a specific probe was successful or not testing a real. Basically I need a history of when a real was in service on a serverfarm and not. And for this specific purpose, I cannot create a syslog server.

I was trying to find an OID that returns me the log and then I would parse the logs I need.

Anyone?

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: