cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

RV220W vpn question

onlyalex1984
Level 1
Level 1

Hi i have my RV220 running 5 vpn site-site tunnels.

192.168.1.0 --> 192.168.2.0  

192.168.1.0 --> 192.168.3.0

192.168.1.0 --> 192.168.4.0

192.168.1.0 --> 192.168.5.0

I connect to my 192.168.1.0 network with SSL VPN and PPTP VPN from my ipad so far so good.

But i am not avalible to use any network resources on any of the other networks. I would like to be able to access the other networks 192.168.2 / 5 when i have vpn in to my 192.168.1.0 netowork. Is this possible?

6 Replies 6

Davidwagman1
Level 7
Level 7

Hi Alexander:

Under VPN -> SSL VPN -> SSL VPN policies create a policy to allow ssl vpn traffic to those networks.

For detailed instructions, see the manual p. 121 (printed page #, not PDF page #).

Best,

David

Please rate helpful posts.

Hi David thanks for taking the time to help.

I have tried to create different kind of policy's but that does not work

I added an policy to Resource, IP Adress, IP Network and All IP Addresses and used the remote 192.168.2.0 network but that does not work.

By default when i sslvpn into my main site 192.168.1.0 everthing is open. I want to belive the SSL VPN Policy is to restrict or open to my main site but has no effect over the site-to-site ipsec tunnel to another site.

If im incorrect and this is indead possible please advice what i need to add to make it work.My network is setup like this:

SSL VPN --> WAN --> [Site1 192.168.1.0] --[WAN site-to-site vpn---> [Site2 192.168.2.0]

Try configuring client routes, under VPN->SSL VPN Client -> Configured client routes. Add in the destination network of the site to site vpn (ip addr, subnet).

Please also make sure that split tunnel support is checked (VPN -> SSL: VPN Client -> SSL VPN Client)

Are you testing with pptp or ssl vpn? Please try with SSL, I believe that for pptp you're going to have to add in an IKE policy for the pptp connection under the site to site vpns.

Best,

David

Hi i try adding the following

Split tunnel is selected and im trying to connect with the ssl vpn client but that does not work.

Is this my units that does not work or maby this is not even possible with this device ?

Instead of the Split Tunnel mode, why not trying the Full Tunnel mode, which will force all traffic from the client to go into the tunnel. 

linksysinfo
Level 4
Level 4

Are the different subnets on the same VLAN or seperate ones? if they have separate ones are the VLANs set for

"Inter VLAN Routing" ?

Regards Simon
http://www.linksysinfo.org

Regards Simon
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: