Views
Helpful
Replies

UCCX 8.5.1 corrupt web interface

mmoulson1
Level 4
Level 4

Hi All,

We have a customer running UCCX 8.5.1.11002-22, this has been fine for ages, all of a sudden the web interface is misbehaving! (see below screen shot) We are running in HA and this has happened on both servers!

Any ideas?

Matt

ccx.png

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Aaron Harrison
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Hi

That looks like it might be a browser issue to me - not allowing javascript or something? Have you tried an alternate browser?

If not, try restarting Tomcat but it's unusual for both servers to fail like that.... more likely the browser.

Aaron

Aaron Please remember to rate helpful posts to identify useful responses, and mark 'Answered' if appropriate!

View solution in original post

5 Replies 5

Aaron Harrison
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Hi

That looks like it might be a browser issue to me - not allowing javascript or something? Have you tried an alternate browser?

If not, try restarting Tomcat but it's unusual for both servers to fail like that.... more likely the browser.

Aaron

Aaron Please remember to rate helpful posts to identify useful responses, and mark 'Answered' if appropriate!

Thanks Aaron,

Installed Firefox worked fine! Then reset Internet Explorer settings back to factory defaults, works ok on there again now!

Good old Bill Gates!

Matt

Bingo :-)

Aaron Harrison

Principal Engineer at Logicalis UK

Please rate helpful posts...

ashrus7809
Level 1
Level 1

Hi All,

I am facing a similiar issue, but the web page is not at all opening, its keep trying. I have restarted the Tomcat but no luck.

any idea?

Thanks,

Ashraf

Hi,

are you able to telnet in to UCCX IP TCP port 80? Does a console open?

G.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: