Views
Helpful
Replies

broken images in the camera IPC-2600

ernandi2308
Level 1
Level 1

hi all,

I have a problem with the image of the IPC-2600, I have the latest firmware upgrade, but the results remained unchanged. anyone ever experienced this same thing? please share with me. thanks

I have attached a picture.

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Vance Krier
Level 4
Level 4

Wow, gnarly.  That's got to be a bad sensor.  I don't think there is any settings or software that could cause that. I'd contact TAC and request an RMA.

Vance

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3

Vance Krier
Level 4
Level 4

Wow, gnarly.  That's got to be a bad sensor.  I don't think there is any settings or software that could cause that. I'd contact TAC and request an RMA.

Vance

Sorry I'm wrong correct answer button

This condition occurs almost 80% of the 207 cameras installed. if we look at the camera through VSOM server (direct access to the camera) then the result is video that looks good without any problems like that but if we look at the video (live camera) on VSOM the results recorded video looks broken. any other suggestions?

Ernandhi.

Ernandhi,

Have you tried reinstalling the Cisco Video surveillance client on your PC workstation? Or tried with a completely different workstation/laptop alltogether to view the video through VSOM?

Regards,

Gregor