I currently have a SPA9000/SPA400 on a vlan/subnet behind an existing non-cisco firewall / router. I am looking for more functionality and reliability and have acquired a UC520 which I plan to swap for the SPA combo.
I have seen a document for putting a UC520 behind a CISCO router but the UC520 still uses a WAN port and WAN IP to connect to the router.
I want to achieve the following because I don't want to touch the existing non cisco router config.
- Want UC520 on LAN just like SPA9000/SPA400
- Only want a single network on the UC520 10.0.10.x
- Do not need any firewall or NAT on UC520
- Do not need any VPN functionality on UC520
- Existing router is 10.0.10.254 and is DHCP / DNS server and supports DHCP option 66/TFTP
- Want UC520 to be 10.0.10.10
- Handsets currently allocated DHCP via mac address so that IP matches extension 10.0.10.ext
- Have 1 SIP trunk and one FXO
I am well versed on the SPA 9000 but totally clueles about the UC520. Essentially I am looking to straight swap the UC520 for the existing SPA900/SPA400 without reconfiguring my VoIP LAN.
Is the above easily done?