Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Re-imaging VSOM Media server

I have 3 old media servers with encoding cards that require some TLC. I was planning on reformatting everything and starting from scratch. Currently I am running SUSE Enterprise Server 10 SP1 (i586) – Kernel and Cisco Media Server 6.3.2. Where can I download SUSE Enterprise Server 10 SP1? Can I use open SUSE for cisco Video Surveillance? All help is appreciated.

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

gsimenc
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Emanuel,

Are you a partner with access to www.ciscoet.com? If so, the necessary recovery images and installation files are available for download.

If not, please ask the partner who has sold you the servers in the first place to help you out obtaining and reimaging the server.

Regards,

Gregor

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2

gsimenc
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Emanuel,

Are you a partner with access to www.ciscoet.com? If so, the necessary recovery images and installation files are available for download.

If not, please ask the partner who has sold you the servers in the first place to help you out obtaining and reimaging the server.

Regards,

Gregor

Thank you, I was able to contact a parthner and have them download the dvd's for me.         

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: