Cisco SPA112 working firmware

Unanswered Question
Jul 15th, 2012

Hi

Anyone knows where to find easily a working SPA112 firmware which is not useless like 1.1 is?

I am looking for firmware 1.06 maybe, unless someone knows the most advanced one which is not buggy...

Thank you

I have this problem too.
1 vote
Average Rating: 0 (0 ratings)
pgasparovic Fri, 07/27/2012 - 00:56

Hi Olivier,

this is a shame of ATA BU responsible staff to have completely fallen asleep with updating Download folder for ATAs. 1.1 version is definitely a crap. We have been introducing recently SPA112 into our solution (it's elegant and nice device, though a bit slower in getting up to SIP registration when powered on), and obtained through our Cisco support staff the 1.2.0 versions (namely 23 and 38), which are working, but still have some bug that we expect to be fixed soon with 1.3.x which is allegedly existing, based on early rumours. Drop me a private message on how we make the exchange, if you are desperate for newer versions :-)

Hopefully someone from respective BU reads this and puts an order to publicly available releases.

I could admit also the fact this 1.2.x version train might be under development yet (beta), however have not caught up any public statement about this, as I had managed while searching 1.2.x images for Small Business Switches 300 (also 1.1.x only available), that there is a temporary withdrawal of 1.2.x train due to found bugs to fixed.

alepatte Fri, 07/27/2012 - 09:10

Hi Olivier,

Thank you for contacting Cisco Small Business.

The f/w 1.1.0 is the latest one that is currently available.  Here is the link for all the f/w for this device, if you do not have it already.

Sincerely,

Alena Patterson

Cisco SB Engineer

CCNA, CCNA wireless

nomadoVoIP Mon, 07/30/2012 - 00:13

Hi dear Cisco Robot (Alena)

I understand that you haven't read my question and statement which is clearly saying that 1.1 is USELESS because so buggy.

pgasparovic also says that it is a shame on Cisco and I totally agree to have stopped PAP2T for a SPA112 completely buggy.

I thought that Cisco was a leading company, I think I'll check with chinese manufacturers maybe they have more advances firmwares and ATA's..

If you have 1.3 I am interested unless it will be in 2013...

Olivier

Nomado VoIP provider
Best Quality Rate of VoIP (datanews.com)

alepatte Mon, 07/30/2012 - 11:54

Hi Olivier,

I did read your question and statement and I simply stated that f/w 1.1.0 is the latest one that is publicly available.  When the next release will be available is currently unknown. 

If you have a particular issue with your device, I would like to suggest to give us a call at 1-866-606-1866 and any available engineer will be able to create a case and assist you with your issue and escalate your case if so required.

Sincerely,

Alena Patterson

Cisco SB Engineer

CCNA, CCNA wireless

Actions

Login or Register to take actions

This Discussion

Posted July 15, 2012 at 2:31 AM
Stats:
Replies:4 Avg. Rating:
Views:3721 Votes:1
Shares:0