Views
Helpful
Replies

UCCX 8.5 Data lag with ContactCallDetail

Tankfish12
Level 1
Level 1

Hi there,

We are experiencing some strange issues with the ContactCallDetail table. It does not seem to update in real time, seems to update in batches, and 2 hours later. So you will get an update to the table say every 15/30 seconds, with a bunch of calls from about 2 hours ago.

Has anyone else had these issues or know how to fix it?

Many thanks,

Justin

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Hi Justin

I can't say I'd ever paid attention to the date fields in rtcsqssummary as they're not massively significant and I tend to look at the DB for historical reporting mainly.

I have checked my system here and I see the same thing - rtcsqssummary shows the local server time stamp, but the records in the historical tables are in UTC.

Aaron

Aaron Please remember to rate helpful posts to identify useful responses, and mark 'Answered' if appropriate!

View solution in original post

4 Replies 4

Aaron Harrison
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Hi Justin

Firstly, only the two rtxxxxxxx tables update in realtime (or every 5 seconds anyway). The other tables typically update fast, but not necessarily near real time and if you speak to TAC that is apparently not an issue.

Secondly - what time zone are you in? The dates in the DB should be in UTC, so if you are two hours offset from UTC that might explain it.

Aaron

Aaron Please remember to rate helpful posts to identify useful responses, and mark 'Answered' if appropriate!

Hi,

Thanks for the info.

So if I understand you correctly, the system only works in UCT time and not local time? But I have noticed that the enddatetime and startdatetime columns in the RtCSQsSummary do have the correct time. So current local time.

Thanks once again

Hi Justin

I can't say I'd ever paid attention to the date fields in rtcsqssummary as they're not massively significant and I tend to look at the DB for historical reporting mainly.

I have checked my system here and I see the same thing - rtcsqssummary shows the local server time stamp, but the records in the historical tables are in UTC.

Aaron

Ok great. That helps a lot.

Thanks for the assistance.

Regards,

Justin

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: