I've been trying to configure a single phone to use extension mobility over the last few weeks and I have ended with the same result each time.
Below is a list of the changes I made on CM/UCCX for EM:
- Configured the extension mobility service and added it to the "host" phone
- Created a device profile for the number I'd like to use with EM
- Enabled EM on the "host" phone
- Created the Agent in UCCX and CM
- Associated the EM device profile with the user
- Associated the "host" phone with the RMCM application user
Using the service on the physical "host" phone will engage EM and the phone will reconfigure with the correct number (can receive and make calls). However, the Cisco Agent Desktop software does not see that the phone is registered and produces the following error:
"Login failed due to a configuration error with your phone and JTAPI or Unified CM. Contact your administrator."
I was under the impression that this would be related to the RMCM user but the "host" phone has been added to the control list.
Thanks in advance,