cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

reconfig of 3750 g

Ccrawford13
Level 1
Level 1

Can someone explain how to access (to reconfig) a 3750g that was configured to use a radius server for authentication?

We just installed a new stack and will be using the old switches for other tasks. It continues to show the radius as not responding, but as being marked alive. Thanks.

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Richard Burts
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Chris

It sounds like you are looking for how to do password recovery on the switch so that you can bypass the existing config. Can you confirm that this is what you are looking for?

HTH

Rick

Sent from Cisco Technical Support iPad App

HTH

Rick

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3

Richard Burts
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Chris

It sounds like you are looking for how to do password recovery on the switch so that you can bypass the existing config. Can you confirm that this is what you are looking for?

HTH

Rick

Sent from Cisco Technical Support iPad App

HTH

Rick

You were correct. The loop while booting was irregular, and I thought I could "break in" without using recovery. I was wrong.

Thanks for the response!

Chris

I am glad that you got it worked out and that my response was helpful. Thank you for using the rating system to indicate that the question was answered. It makes the forum more useful when people can read a question and can know that an answer was found. Your marking has contributed to this process.

HTH

Rick

HTH

Rick
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: