Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Unity Connections Question

Hi Team,

I have a question for you all.. I have couple of Unity connections installed in my Concern. But I am wondering whenever I try with the following URL I can able to open the Unified CM Administrator page. How does CUCM in the Unity Connections. Please explain.

Unity Connections IP: 11.12.19.11

But I can open the CUCM page with the following url: https://11.12.19.11:8443/ccmadmin/show.do

9 Replies 9

ronpatel
Level 8
Level 8

HI

you can use

https://A.B.C.D:8443/cuadmin/home.do

Regards

Ronak Patel

Rate helpful posts.

Regards Ronak Patel Rate all helpful post by clicking stars below the answer.

Ronak,

My question was not how to access the unity connections But how do we have the CUCM's kernal in the Connections box?

Is this a BE5K install??

HTH

java

if this helps, please rate

www.cisco.com/go/pdihelpdesk

HTH

java

if this helps, please rate

As Java points out you must be running one of the Business Edition variants where CUCM/UCON and possibly other apps are installed on the same server.

HTH,

Chris

Chris / Java,

Thats not the Business Edition, thats the enterprise Connections which has more than 6K users configured. I am familier with the BE..

I just tried it on one of my environments and in fact it does the same, looks like some CUCM pages are getting installed on UCON for whatever reason, when you authenticate to it with UCON credentials though you will see there is not much to it.

HTH,

Chris

Exactly,

It stops on the home page of the "Cisco Unified CM Administration". Also shows the license info as it is running on the demo licenses. Except the License drop down, none other dropdowns works..

Yup, I would not be concerned with as it seems to be simply issue with application installer. You can always open TAC case to have them open bug on it or see if they have one already or if they treat it as normal behaviour.

You can also build DNS redirect to redirect it to UCON home page if someone enters it this way.

HTH,

Please rate all useful posts!

Chris

Rob Huffman
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Hi Moshin,

Just thought I would add a note to the great info from Chris, Java & Ronak +5 each

This is happening on our set up as well. When the Connection IP with ccmadmin is

entered the search is actually trying to take us to the Cisco Unified Serviceability page

which is one of the common pages between both systems. I'm guessing this is a bug

rather than "working as designed" but probably just a severity 5 - Cosmetic. I did search

the BST for CUC and CUCM bugs related to this issue and came up empty.

You can open a TAC case directly from this page and the engineer with be able to see

the thread which may help your cause

Cheers!

Rob

"Always movin' ahead and never lookin' back" - Springsteen

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: