Replies

How to Create VPN Profile file .pcf for CISCO VPN CLIENT Software

Dear All

How to Create VPN Profile file  .pcf  for CISCO VPN CLIENT Software

Regards

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Hi Imran,

I cannot help much on this because it depends on the VPN server what you authenticating and how the settings. But let me give you the brief setting. Once you install and open a VPN client. Press New and it open a new page for VPN config.

Sample config as attached. But it differs based on how your vpn server is configured.

Once you create and save this profile. Your pcf file will get stored.

please do rate if the given information helps.

By

Karthik

View solution in original post

4 Replies 4

nkarthikeyan
Level 7
Level 7

Hi Bashir,

You can have the VPN profile created with all the details in your machine. Once you create it and the profile file (pcf file) will get stored in you directory. You can just copy that and send to the other end users.

Either you can go thru C:\Program Files\Cisco Systems\VPN Client\Profiles in your machine or from the vpn client menu

connection entries --> profiles--> pcf file (.pcf).

Please do rate if the given information helps.

By

Karthik

Dear Kartik

I mean to say What are the paramters require to create the .pcf file

Can you please create an example file & what about the password in the profile

How to encrypt it

Regards

Hi Imran,

I cannot help much on this because it depends on the VPN server what you authenticating and how the settings. But let me give you the brief setting. Once you install and open a VPN client. Press New and it open a new page for VPN config.

Sample config as attached. But it differs based on how your vpn server is configured.

Once you create and save this profile. Your pcf file will get stored.

please do rate if the given information helps.

By

Karthik

Dear Kartik

THanks &Appreciated

Regards

Imran

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: