Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

9971 phones unable to call internationl numbers

Hi,

I am facing this issue with my 9971 phones connected to UC520.

Whenever i am trying to dial an international number that starts with 8 as prefix i.e 800XXXXX as soon as i press 800 it starts giving me fast busy tone.

But works with all the regular 7975 and 7945 phones therfore not a problem with line seems some problem with configuration.These calls are going thru sip trunk ( if it has any issues with 9971 and sip).

Current config:

voice register pool  1

id mac ACA0.16FD.584A

session-transport tcp

type 9951

number 1 dn 1

dtmf-relay rtp-nte

username barigs password 123456

codec g711ulaw

camera

video

!

with dial-peer as:

dial-peer voice 106 voip

corlist outgoing INTERNATIONAL

description *** International Calls ***

destination-pattern 800T

translate-outgoing calling 3

translate-outgoing called 100

session protocol sipv2

session target ipv4:10.209.4.58

dtmf-relay rtp-nte

codec g711alaw

I tried applying the corlist to the voice register dn but it seems this command is not permitted here.

Any suggestions welcome. Need to resolve this urgently.

3 Replies 3

Hi all,

I have solve the problem temporarily but i think i will need some help again.

This problem was due to the after hours block pattern that we implemented, this required a pin to make international calls but the login button does not appear on the 9971 phones to enter the pin.

What could be the reason can anybody help me out. as this is necessary for international calls.

Hi Mohd,

Please have a look at which e-phone template is being used for that phone... If it does not have that label (Soft Key) on that template, you will need to use CCA to create a new one (Just copy one of the other ones) and add in the pin access to it so it shows up under one of the buttons.

I am just assuming that this is the case, it is the only logical thing I can think of unless the 9971 does not support this under its e-phone template.

Cheers,

David Trad.

Cheers, David Trad. **When you rate a persons post, you are indicating a thank you or that it helped, but at the same time you are also helping to maintain the community spirit - You don't have to rate posts and you wont be looked down upon :) *

The dial-peer would not have to be a pots? Or are you are using a SIP trunk?

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: