Views
Helpful
Replies

CPAM GATEWAY FULLY POPULATED ISSUE

Finbarr Rogers
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

I currently have a gateway with 15 additional reader modules connected to it. All reader modules are being detected by the Gateway and I have been able to configure doors to each module. I am using a two reader module configuration. I have configured 32 Doors for this gateway and sent through the configuration. Module M15 appears to be configured on CPAM, but when you check the doors associated with it they have not received the configuration. The LED's on the associated reader module are also off for inputs andd outputs. I have checked termination across the CAN Bus ans all looks good. The reader module in question is located adjacent to the Gateway module, so distance is not an issue.

Any assistance would be greatly appreciated.

Kind regards,

Finbarr               

2 Replies 2

Jared Slabbert
Level 1
Level 1

Hi Finbarr

Was wondering if you were able to fix your issue. I have just done a install that has a fully populated gatway and having the same issues with module 15.

Hi Jared,

I got it resolved, but not how you may like. I had to replace it with a gateway module and route a network point to it. TAC couldnt find anything on the gateway logs to determine the problem.

Kind regards,

Finbarr