cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Is MediaSense the correct product for this?

John Huthmaker
Level 4
Level 4

I need to make sure I am looking at the correct product.  We need to have the ability to record phone calls in our organization.  I know CUCM 9 will have the new feature "One touch recording".  We will be aquiring all of the latest software after it is released.  Obviously we cant purchase the latest software today, but I need to make sure this the back end product that will allow the function to work.  Does anybody know?           

2 Replies 2

Chris Deren
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

MediaSense server will still require 3rd party vendor app to manage the recording, i.e. Verint, Nice, Calabrio, etc.

MediaSense simply manages the underlying recording infrastructure but not the application layer.

HTH,

Chris

What I'm trying to accomplish is having a softkey on my phone that I can press that will 1) Announce the call is being recorded, 2) allow us to associate a number with the recording (like a case number, etc), and then 3) start recording.

Would the mediasense server still be the correct item?  Also, is there a 3rd party app you would reccommend to accomplish this goal that ties in with MediaSense well?

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: