cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

CUCM Configuration for Call Recordings..

nithin louis
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

Please let me know what all configuration i have to do in Cisco call manager (CUCM) for call recording.I am using Telestrat Engage software for Call recording .I need to use port mirroring technology for recording.The Version which I am using for CUCM is 7.1.

If any Screen shots it will be helpful...

Thanks in Advace...

Nithin Louis.

4 Replies 4

nithin louis
Level 1
Level 1

Dear All,

Any update??

Thanks & Regards

Nithin Louis

Bruno Rangel
Spotlight
Spotlight

Hi Nithin

If you ensure that your Third part application have support for CDR, use the following procedure to configure application billing servers to which you want to send CDRs

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/docs/voice_ip_comm/cucm/service/7_1_2/admin/sacdrm.html

if this helps, please rate

Cheers
Bruno Rangel
Please remember to rate helpful responses using the star bellow and identify helpful or correct answers

Jonathan Schulenberg
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

If you're doing SPAN-based recording CUCM isn't really involved in the picture. The third-party recording product captures both the media and signaling packets to understand the details of the call. A better approach would be to use the Built in Bridge-based recording that allows CUCM to explicitly forward a copy of the call to the recording server.

I suggest you reach out to Telstrat support for assistance/guidence here. Most Cisco Technology Developer Program partners provide documentation and support on how to get their product properly integrated.

Please remember to rate helpful responses and identify helpful or correct answers.

Bruno Rangel
Spotlight
Spotlight

Hi Nithin

Let me know if it helped?

Hey Jonathan

Good documentation (+5 cents)

Cheers
Bruno Rangel
Please remember to rate helpful responses using the star bellow and identify helpful or correct answers
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: