Views
Helpful
Replies

DSPFARM command on 2801

Mohammed Idris
Level 1
Level 1

Dear All,

I have 2801 router. Under voice-card 0, I can't have "dspfarm" command. Only "dsp services dspfarm" command it takes. When I tried to bring up voice channnels on T1 controller it gives me error message insufficient resources. I want to use this command to bring up the channels.

Please suggest how to do this.

I have attached the sh ver, and error message along with sh tech support as I can not paste it here.

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

You cannot have a VWIC in slot 0 of a 2801, put the T1 card in slot 1, try again and it will work. 

View solution in original post

4 Replies 4

Jonathan Schulenberg
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

You have very limited DSP resources installed in the chassis. Remove the 'dsp services dspfarm' command since that consumes DSPs and isn't required for TDM media termination, shut controller 0/0/1, and try configuring channels on 0/0/0 again.

The DSP Calculator can help you understand what is required for what you intend to do.

Please remember to rate helpful responses and identify helpful or correct answers.

Tried what you suggeted. Still it gives the same error message as insufficient resources.

You cannot have a VWIC in slot 0 of a 2801, put the T1 card in slot 1, try again and it will work. 

U R right sir !!!