Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Multiple ISP Link Load Balancer

Dear All,

Currently i am having ISP A .I am planning to connect second ISP B in to my network .We have a lot of webservers in the  network .I am planning to distribute the traffic to both ISPs.Eg  For www.example.com have DNS entry from both ISPs.For the same purpose i wish to purchase a link load balancer for connecting multiple ISP s .Please suggest a good link load balancer .ISP A is 100 Mbps and ISP B is 1 Gbps .

4 Replies 4

Some of the better multi WAN link load balancers out there are from F5, Fatpipe, Barracuda etc.

Barracuda Link Balancers are pretty affordable and can do DNS based load balancing across multiple ISP links apart from outbound link load balancing and traffic shaping. Easier to delploy than offerings from F5, etc. You can see the demo at: linkbalancer.barracuda.com

For WAN link balancing, check out Elfiq - their products fail to wire, so you don't have a point of failure in your redundancy strategy.

Lam Son
Level 1
Level 1

Hi all,

I would like to ask about the configuration for network connection with three different ISP. Pls to help the configuration guide.

Thanks.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Innovations in Cisco Full Stack Observability - A new webinar from Cisco