How to acquired WCS Free License? For Customer Demo

Answered Question
Aug 12th, 2012

Hi, I have difficulties here. For instances, We were building the CUWN in our client and once we finished I have difficulties to show them benefits of using cisco WCS in their network because I don't have a WCS free license. I can't show them how to generate reports or monitoring their networks with great WCS.

I only have 1 month license of WCS and only controlling 10 AP. For the number of APs it's okay but for the 1 month length I think it difficult to me.

Can you show me how to have a free license of WCS for the sake of our clients. This is not the first time. Please help

Thank you

I have this problem too.
0 votes
Correct Answer by George Stefanick about 1 year 8 months ago

Hello there ..

WCS is end of life. You may want to consider NCS. As for licenses, 30 days is what Cisco offers. After the 30 days are up ask for another license.

Sent from Cisco Technical Support iPhone App

Endorsed by Leo Laohoo
George Stefanick about 1 year 8 months ago

You may want to talk to your Cisco SE. I have requested in the past a 60 and 90 day and my SE was able to get it for me.

Average Rating: 5 (2 ratings)
Robot_Otobot Sun, 08/12/2012 - 08:58

Thank you for your response sir.

So now, I can extend my personal WCS for another 30 days sir? And WCS is end life it's okay. My clients is still using WCS. For them WCS is enough. They don't want to migrate it yet.

George Stefanick Sun, 08/12/2012 - 09:36

You may want to talk to your Cisco SE. I have requested in the past a 60 and 90 day and my SE was able to get it for me.

Correct Answer
George Stefanick Sun, 08/12/2012 - 08:51

Hello there ..

WCS is end of life. You may want to consider NCS. As for licenses, 30 days is what Cisco offers. After the 30 days are up ask for another license.

Actions

Login or Register to take actions

This Discussion

Posted August 12, 2012 at 8:38 AM
Stats:
Replies:3 Avg. Rating:5
Views:375 Votes:0
Shares:0

Related Content

Discussions Leaderboard