cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

How to change MeetingPlace selection prompt.

skirk1983
Level 1
Level 1

Hi

I would like to know how we change our MP selection prompt. We are running MP 8.5.2.8.

Atm. is plays: MP Music->custom greeting->"Enter the meeting id number, followed by the pound key. To access your profile, press 3 then pound. To hear an overview of MeetingPlace function and features, press 9 then pound. To reach asisstanse, press 0 then pound."

I would like it to play this only: MP Music->custom greeting->"Enter the meeting id number, followed by the pound key".

We don't use MP profiles and there is no need to be able to hear the list of functions and features. Many clients get confused. So we would like to keep it simple.

Is that possible?.

Thanks

Kristian 

1 Accepted Solution
5 Replies 5

Hi John and thanks for your reply. Are you sure that the first link works?

The second link is how to upload a custom prompt. But how do I disable the standards?

Best regards

Kristian 

Hi again John

I understand it now thanks. I just have to record a silent audio wav file and replace it with th standar s.wav prompt.

Have a nice day.

Kristian

Well, is not possbile to change the order of the wav file that is being played?

Now it plays like this: s150.wav->s1269.wav->s433.wav.

My question is. Where do I change the playing order after the MP welcome prompt?.

Kristian 

Kristian,

Sorry but there is no way to change the order of the wav files.  There is some additional information in the admin guide under User Interface Customizations/Customizing Music and Voice Prompts.  If there is a prompt you don't want you are correct that you record a slient wav file.

Good luck

John

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: