cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Forum help

djelizondo
Level 1
Level 1

I accidently clicked correct answer on a discussion I started. how do I undo it so that it goes back to unanswered?

Also I somehow posted the discussion twice. im not sure how. The first time I tried posting it I got an error that read my subject line was already a disscussion. so of course I did a quick search for it and couldnt find it. so then I added like 2 letters and clicked post again and it worked. So now I have 2 posts apparently the first 1 did go through.

anyways I searched the help to try to find my answers and couldnt find it. anyone  any ideas?

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Daniel Bruhn
Level 8
Level 8

Hi Daniel,

Users are unable to remove a "correct answer" once it has been given.  I went ahead and removed it for you and also deleted your duplicate question.

Cheers,

Dan

Cheers, Dan

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2

Daniel Bruhn
Level 8
Level 8

Hi Daniel,

Users are unable to remove a "correct answer" once it has been given.  I went ahead and removed it for you and also deleted your duplicate question.

Cheers,

Dan

Cheers, Dan

thanks!

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: