- Purple, 4500 points or more
Cisco Designated VIP,
2017 Firewalling, VPN
I just wanted to migrate from the AD-Agent to the CDA but I'm running into some problems with the windows firewall. That's the situation:
- The AD_Agent was running fine (with Windows-Firewall on DC enabled).
- The CDA can connect to my DC when I disable the Windows-Firewall
- The CDA can not communicate to my DC when I enable the Windows-Firewall. The error is:
- I use the same user-account I used for the AD_Agent. The permissions for the two registry-keys that are stated in the install-guide are set.
- The rule for "Windows Management Instrumentation (WMI)" in Windows-Firewall is activated.
- The DC is running a german Windows 2008 R2. In the CDA-documentation I didn't find any hint that a localized Windows is unsupported, so I hpre that this is not the problem.
Any hints what I could be missing?
Don't stop after you've improved your network! Improve the world by lending money to the working poor: