Private Mail

Answered Question
Aug 17th, 2012

I get private messages from folks on the forums pretty often. But unless Im looking for it I dont realize the mail is actually in the box. Is there any flags I can set that pop up some dancing girls to catch my attention ? <Or maybe a picture of Leo? 8P >

I have this problem too.
0 votes
Correct Answer by Dan Bruhn about 1 year 8 months ago

Just when I thought the two of you knew everything, you prove me wrong:

Account > Profile > Edit Preferences > Email Notification Preferences > Enable Private Message Email Alert > BINGO

George - Will I get an email from you about how you've stopped getting private message email notifications to later find out they are in your junk folder? 

Cheers,

Dan

Average Rating: 5 (4 ratings)
burleyman Fri, 08/17/2012 - 11:09

I agree with George...right up to the part about a picture of Leo....that would scare the bajeebers out of me.

Mike

Correct Answer
Dan Bruhn Fri, 08/17/2012 - 11:55

Just when I thought the two of you knew everything, you prove me wrong:

Account > Profile > Edit Preferences > Email Notification Preferences > Enable Private Message Email Alert > BINGO

George - Will I get an email from you about how you've stopped getting private message email notifications to later find out they are in your junk folder? 

Cheers,

Dan

George Stefanick Fri, 08/17/2012 - 12:01

Dan -- I wouldnt have it any other way!

Ive come to appreciate CSCs reliablity and will further double check the error in my ways I send you any further emails.

LOL

Dan Bruhn Fri, 08/17/2012 - 12:11

George,

It was a decision based on privacy.  I have seen it used for spam.

Cheers,

Dan

burleyman Fri, 08/17/2012 - 12:14

Sure I blindly argee with the VIP and bazinga!!! Thanks George 

Dan you are still the man..... even though all my email to you goes in the junk folder 

Leo Laohoo Fri, 08/17/2012 - 18:26

Unfortunately, I have just been told that my 6x6 picture has been copywrited by our local pest exterminators.

All they do is plaster my picture all over a rodent-infested house and the unwelcomed guest can be seen packing. 

Actions

Login or Register to take actions

This Discussion

Posted August 17, 2012 at 11:04 AM
Stats:
Replies:7 Avg. Rating:5
Views:750 Votes:0
Shares:0
Tags: mail, private
+

Related Content

Discussions Leaderboard