Hello to all.
I searched all the documents of the new MCU, but I have not found anything about the ports it uses.
HI Artemisio. The 5320 MCU is the same as 4500 MCU.
- FTP - TCP:21 + TCP ephemeral (i.e. dynamic rather than fixed) ports used for passive mode
- HTTP - TCP:80
- HTTPS - TCP:443
- H.323 - TCP:1720 + TCP ephemeral ports for incoming calls
- SNMP - UDP:161
- Outgoing H.323 calls involve TCP connections from TCP ephemeral ports to TCP:1720 and a number of TCP ephemeral ports
- Outgoing SIP TCP calls involve connections from TCP ephemeral ports to TCP:5060
- Outgoing SIP TCP calls involve connections from TCP ephemeral ports to TCP:5061
- Outgoing SNMP traps are sent from UDP ephemeral ports to port 162
- Media (including audio, video and FECC messages) is UDP from ephemeral ports to ephemeral ports.
- The Cisco acquired TANDBERG/Codian products and the Cisco TelePresence Serial Gateway Series allocate ephemeral ports in the range 49152 to 65535*. It is possible to change the ports on which these products receive and establish connections. For instance, by default Cisco acquired Codian products listen for H.323 calls to port 1720 and web browser connections to port 80 but these can be changed (go to Network > Services).
Bear in mind this MCU doesn't support streaming or Conference Me and doesn't have the onboard GK either. So those ports are listed.
The link to the KB Article can be found here: