Views
Helpful
Replies

Mobile Voice Access VXML Gateway

scooter817
Level 2
Level 2

Hi Everyone

I'm trying to configure MVA and I'm going to through the steps and it's telling me to configure the VXML GW (inboud dial peer to play the IVR and outbound dial peer to CM.) What I wanted to know is are they talking about a standard H323 gateway and enable something on it and if so where do I get the IVR from. I even open up a case with TAC and the engineer on the phone didn't know how to configure this. He told me that it's kinda difficult and that I would need to get the GW piece done first before I can do the rest.Also if anyone has any documentation on how to configure this from start to finish I would greatly appreicate it.Thanks in advance for the help and have a great day.           

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Chris Deren
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

This is well documented in the CUCM Features and service guide, you do this on ingress H323 or SIP GW with the following:

http://:8080/ccmivr/pages/IVRMainpage.vxml

and then add dial peers that invoke it, i.e.

dial-peer voice 58888 pots

service CCM (Mobile Connect VXML application)

incoming called-number 58888

dial-peer voice 101 voip

preference 1

destination-pattern

session target ipv4:10.1.30.3

codec g711ulaw

dtmf-relay h245-alphanumeric

no vad

HTH,

Chris

View solution in original post

4 Replies 4

Chris Deren
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

This is well documented in the CUCM Features and service guide, you do this on ingress H323 or SIP GW with the following:

http://:8080/ccmivr/pages/IVRMainpage.vxml

and then add dial peers that invoke it, i.e.

dial-peer voice 58888 pots

service CCM (Mobile Connect VXML application)

incoming called-number 58888

dial-peer voice 101 voip

preference 1

destination-pattern

session target ipv4:10.1.30.3

codec g711ulaw

dtmf-relay h245-alphanumeric

no vad

HTH,

Chris

Thanks Chris

When I get into the office tommorrow I'm going to try this out

I applied the configurations and it worked like a charm, thanks Chris I really appreicate the help.

roboliveira
Level 1
Level 1

I'm not understanding this. Is the Mobile Voice Access DN in dial peer 101 supposed to be the same as the destination pattern in the pots dial peer?

Sent from Cisco Technical Support Android App

~ Rob Oliveira ~
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: