Warning message

• Cisco Support Forums is in Read Only mode while the site is being migrated.
  • Cisco Support Forums is in Read Only mode while the site is being migrated.

Enterprise Data Fields

Answered Question
Aug 30th, 2012
User Badges:

Hi there !

I'm in the path below: CCX8.x > Menu > Cisco Desktop Administrator > Enterprise Data > Fields

Then I created a few variables (for exemple: 1234.NAME) to be used in the Script Set Enterprise Call Info Step > Extended Call Variables...

The thing is, I try to Add a ECC Variable but the name fileds are not there ! .. some are, but not the new ones...

I was hoping to see a name field ( --1234.NAME --) that was created in the Desktop Admin...

I'm I doing something wrong ?

Thanks.

Andrei.

Correct Answer by anchoudh about 4 years 11 months ago

Hi Andrei,

Please refer the section "Set Enterprise Call Info Step"

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/docs/voice_ip_comm/cust_contact/contact_center/crs/express_8_5/programming/guide/uccx851_step_ref.pdf

In the Cisco Unified CCX workflow, in the Expanded Call Variables tab of the Set Enterprise

Call Info step, create an ECC variable called "user.layout" and set its value to the name of the

custom layout.

And section "Expanded Call Variables Tab (Set Enterprise Call Info Step)" from page 67 onwards in the above link for the detailed explanation of this step.

Hope it helps.

Anand

Pls rate all helpful posts !!

Overall Rating: 5 (1 ratings)
anchoudh Thu, 08/30/2012 - 08:00
User Badges:
  • Red, 2250 points or more

Hi Andrei,

Did you move the newly created enterprise Data fields from Available pane to the left pane ( where order is mentioned ) in CDA ?

Hope it helps.

Anand

Pls rate helpful posts !!

andrei.goncalves Thu, 08/30/2012 - 08:06
User Badges:

Hi,

the new variables does not appear in this screen... I only can see the same fields that is in screen you posted..

Andrei.

andrei.goncalves Thu, 08/30/2012 - 10:54
User Badges:

That is a good document,

with it, I found some of my custom fields in the Desktop Workflow Admi (Voice Contact Workflow) ...

I tried something.. but.. anyway, back to the Script, in Set Enterprise Call Info Step, they are not there...

Andrei.

Correct Answer
anchoudh Thu, 08/30/2012 - 11:07
User Badges:
  • Red, 2250 points or more

Hi Andrei,

Please refer the section "Set Enterprise Call Info Step"

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/docs/voice_ip_comm/cust_contact/contact_center/crs/express_8_5/programming/guide/uccx851_step_ref.pdf

In the Cisco Unified CCX workflow, in the Expanded Call Variables tab of the Set Enterprise

Call Info step, create an ECC variable called "user.layout" and set its value to the name of the

custom layout.

And section "Expanded Call Variables Tab (Set Enterprise Call Info Step)" from page 67 onwards in the above link for the detailed explanation of this step.

Hope it helps.

Anand

Pls rate all helpful posts !!

Actions

This Discussion

Related Content