cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

up to date Infos available for "Tufin" "Skybox" and "Alogsec" with CSM ?

Hi

does anybody has any of this tools under production state ?

I did not find any NEW information how fit these tools are at the moment for Cisco devices and primarily for ruleset optimization

I think it makes sense to test all of these tools ,

Any news ?

sincerely

Alfred

1 Reply 1

sam.erdheim
Level 1
Level 1

Hi Alfred,

Full disclosure that I am employed by AlgoSec, but I would like to direct you to some information, including a case study of a financial organization that uses our Security Management Suite (which includes policy analysis that is integrated with an automated change workflow) to cleanup and optimize thousands of Cisco ACLs, among their many other uses.

Here's the case study link:

http://www.algosec.com/en/customers/case_studies/case_study_discovery

Most recently, we announced additional automation for Cisco firewalls as part of the change management process where the Suite translates change requests to Cisco CLI commands to facilitate a quicker and more accurate implementation.

Thanks for the question and if you have more, I or one of my colleagues here at AlgoSec will be more than happy to help as best we can.

-Sam Erdheim

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: