Views
Helpful
Replies

Connection Plar opx with CUCM Hunt Pilot

Muhammad Irfan
Level 1
Level 1

Dear Team,

We have H323 gateway with CUCM 8.5. We have configured Connection plar opx ( hunt pilot number ). Whenever there is a incoming call it rings 5 times then deliver to actual  phone. If I make connection plar opx to physical phone DN then it deliver after 2 rings.

I have dialed internally on Hunt Pilot number, it is delivered immediately. So no problem on Hunt Pilot.

Only problem happenes when call comes from Analog port to Hunt pilot.

Kindly advise.

2 Replies 2

Jaime Valencia
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Do you see the call being transferred from the GW to the CUCM right away??

Does the degugs and the traces show this??

Does this happen if you send the call directly to a phone??

HTH

java

if this helps, please rate

www.cisco.com/go/pdihelpdesk

HTH

java

if this helps, please rate

Hi I got the following reply from TAC for this issue.

had done some research and found that we are hitting the following defect:

http://tools.cisco.com/Support/BugToolKit/search/getBugDetails.do?method=fetchBugDetails&bugId=CSCtw80016

CSCtw80016  : H225D stopped after receiving DmResetDeviceReq two times within few mill

Symptom:

CUCM didn't answer for the SETUP message from H.323 VGW, and the "Destination process does not exist" error was found at the moment. Before the first of the errors, found the other error "RemoteIP Address already exist!!!"

Conditions:

None

Workaround:

Restarting CallManager Service

so the workaround is to restart  the call manager service and as you mentioned that this will solve the issue , but the permanent solution for the issue is to upgrade to one of the version that contains the fix for the bug . the bug is resolved in the latest 8.5.1 version (8.5.(1)SU4) as per the release notes:

http://www.cisco.com/web/software/282074295/91765/cucm-readme-851su4-Rev2.pdf

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: