Views
Helpful
Replies

CVP VRU PIM Failover

andrewchandler1
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

Im currently going though a test plan for a 8.5.3 UCCE implementation, we have CVP for edge queuing one the test is to place a call into a queue and cycle the active VRU PIM, when i do this the caller stays in the queue but when an agent becomes available the call doesnt get routed to the agent. Is there a way to ensure the call is routed from the queue to the agent or will the caller be disconnected

thanks in advance

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Kris Lambrechts
Level 1
Level 1

No, this is not possible, any calls with active VRU treatment will fail when there is a VRU PG fail-over. I'm surprised however that the call even stays connected when you kill the VRU PIM. The call willl / should fail as soon as you kill the VRU PIM (or rather as soon as the current microapp / VXML application is finished). You could catch these calls with the error treatment though and do some kind of default routing / re-offer to CVP.

Cheers,

Kris

View solution in original post

1 Reply 1

Kris Lambrechts
Level 1
Level 1

No, this is not possible, any calls with active VRU treatment will fail when there is a VRU PG fail-over. I'm surprised however that the call even stays connected when you kill the VRU PIM. The call willl / should fail as soon as you kill the VRU PIM (or rather as soon as the current microapp / VXML application is finished). You could catch these calls with the error treatment though and do some kind of default routing / re-offer to CVP.

Cheers,

Kris