- Silver, 250 points or more
General availability release announcement can be found here:
Today we are announcing the release of the Cisco UC320W 2.3.1 Release Candidate firmware feature release. Release Candidate quality means that is has gone through Cisco’s internal testing, but there might be a few new issues that surface in real world deployments. Partners are encouraged to test the firmware in their labs before deploying on their customers systems. Installation instructions, features and bug fixes are described in the 2.3.1 release notes below.
NOTE: The open source tar file will not be available upon request because this is an RC release. Proceed with the installation of this firmware only if you agree with these terms and conditions.
The 2.3.1 firmware version is available via the Cloud now by using the attached Platform Modification File (PMF). This firmware will not be posted on CCO. A General Availability release will be made available at a later date.
- Perform a system backup of the UC320W before loading the PMF file.
- Download the PMF and save to your PC.
- Unzip the PMF file.
- Launch and log into the UC320W Configuration Utility.
- Click on the Status option at the top.
- Click on Devices submenu.
- Click on Alter PMFs button.
- Click Add PMF from your PC button, select the unzipped file and install.
- Click Done to close the dialog.
NOTE: If you are on a release version lower than 2.1.2, please see this discussion for more information and a workaround for the Adobe Flash Player version 11 compatibility issue:
Release Notes can be found here: >>> LINK <<<
Any problems found on the Release Candidate firmware should be reported immediately to the Cisco Small Business Customer Support Center. When calling the SBCS please indicate that you are a Release Candidate participant and specify the firmware version found on the UC320W Configuration Utility login or About screen as well as your Region.