Views
Helpful
Replies

How to Configure Slim IP Door Phone on CME

kingofshadows86
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

I have CME 2921 and Slim IP door Phone, I want to configure IP door phone to be integration with CME, anyone know what is the correct configuration which I have to apply it on cme.

regards

5 Replies 5

Ayodeji Okanlawon
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

What type of phone is it? I belive that it may be an analogue phone. You are going to need an analogue adapter lije cisco ATA or a VG200 series gateway. You cant connect analogue phone directly..

Please rate all useful posts

"'Nature is too thin a screen, the glory of the omnipresent God bursts through it everywhere"-Ralph Waldo Emerson

Thank you for reply, the IP door phone has RJ45 and intgrat it with CME, no need for ATA, and it using SIP protocol, but I do not know what is the correct configuration that I have to apply it on cme and allow me to open the door through the cisco Phone using some code

What is the Model of the phone? What is the full name?

"'Nature is too thin a screen, the glory of the omnipresent God bursts through it everywhere"-Ralph Waldo Emerson

Here is a link that shows how to configure sip 3rd party phones..

http://www.netcraftsmen.net/resources/blogs/sip-endpoints-in-cisco-communications-manager-call-manager-express-x-lite.html

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: