Replies

e1 pri troubleshooting tools/guides

Ilya Shilov
Level 1
Level 1
1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Ilya,

I agree there should be a way to get PRI logs with out having to go to TAC. Currently you could do that with IP trunks by using sniffer capture. However there is no way to do this for a PRI. We are still developing serviceability tools. I will add to the list of items that will consider adding for future releases.

View solution in original post

4 Replies 4

nalbert
Level 4
Level 4

Ilya,

What kind of problems are you having? Can you provide full details. Most of the troubleshooting information for E1s are in the logs. You would have to take BE3K logs and provide it to TAC for troubleshooting.

Hi Navin,

Thanks for answer. We already opened case in TAC.

But the main thing that with any problem... big or small... customer should go to TAC. Because it has only LEDs: green or red... No tools, no docs about reading diagnostic logs.

About my problem... It seems that cause is on Telco side... but before we understand that five people from Cisco all around the World worked with my case. Two of them are in developers team, one of them - CCIE. Do you thing that it is right thing? Give information to customers and they will solve their problems without assistance.

Ilya,

I agree there should be a way to get PRI logs with out having to go to TAC. Currently you could do that with IP trunks by using sniffer capture. However there is no way to do this for a PRI. We are still developing serviceability tools. I will add to the list of items that will consider adding for future releases.

Thanks!

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: