cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Problem Uploading Prompt to Prompt Repository

Justin Westover
Level 1
Level 1

I have attached a script that I have created and i'm having trouble getting the prompt to upload to the prompt repository. The goal of this script is to authenticate the user, if the user is a supervisor, then the user should be able record a prompt. So after the prompt is recorded, the supervisor goes through a series of menus that verifies to make sure the supervisor wants to replace the current working prompt with the newly recorded prompt. I think i'm good all the way to the upload prompt part. I cannot get that prompt to upload. I have tried upload prompt and also write document, neither of which can i get working. Please let me know what I'm missing here. Thanks.

2 Replies 2

Aaron Harrison
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Hi Justin

There are lots of posts on this issue on these forums... but you have got closer than most :-)

Your 'authenticate user' step refers to strCCMUserID (a string var) rather than the usrWhoAmI User var that you previously used with 'Get User' and 'Upload Prompt' (both of which are correct). Switch the auth user to usrWhoAmI and it should work...

Aaron Harrison

Principal Engineer at Logicalis UK

Please rate helpful posts...

Aaron Please remember to rate helpful posts to identify useful responses, and mark 'Answered' if appropriate!

Ok I changed that authentication varible like you said and tried again but again, it won't upload. I have uploaded the latest version of the script. Please check it out and let me know what I'm missing here. It seems to me like I have everything in place. Unfortunately, It is probably something small that i'm overlooking. Thanks.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: