Views
Helpful
Replies

need to use the queue to agent node

Nirmala Devi
Level 1
Level 1

Hi All,

AM using Queue to Agent, the rpoblem si when i login and Agent Available, the call lands. The calls is queued if the agent is not available. When i make the agent not ready, the call is supposed to be queued. But i the call fails to queue. How does the queue to agent work?

3 Replies 3

Dass Prakash R
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

Are you using a CVP / IP IVR for the call queuing. Or you can also queue the call from the Gateway.

Can you explain your present setup?

Thanks,

Dass

Hi Prakash,

The call flow in our setup is as below:

VG-->CUSP-->CVP-->ICM-->CVP--->CUSP-->CM-->IP Phone

The logic for the script is as follows,the customer calls the call center and the user is prompted to enter the agent ID,if the agent is ready the call should be transferred to the agent and if the agent is not ready or logged out the call should be in queue.

We are able to achieve positive results using the queue to agent node in the ready and logged out state ,but are unable to queue the call in the not ready state.

Everytime i change the agent state from ready to not ready the call drops and it is not on queue.

After this if the agent state is changed to ready it doesnt seem to work.

I need to logout and login back for the call to land on the CAD.

Can you post the properties of Queue to SkillGroup Node. In parallel can you also check the Consider IF parameter in the Node?

Thanks,

Dass

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: